Friday, March 28, 2008

On the strip

Last night I checked into Caesar's Palace for a three day weekend of drunkenness and debauchery.

I colleceted a $230 appearence fee, Harrah's loves me, and gave it right back to them on the $5 9/6 Jacks or better game. I ended up playing for about 25 minutes and did about $8000 coin in.

Later in the evening I mets some friends for drinks and gambling at the MGM. We ended up going to Palazzo where I dropped up $600 playing the 9/6 on the $1 5-play and $2 10-play. I also played a little double deck blackjack and managed a $1200 profit.

Back to the MGM where I through away $200 on the $2.174 million dollar Lion Share progressive. I crosses the street and managed to lose $175 at Hooter's blackjack tables.

Overall, I fun drunken night that I am paying for this morning.

Daily Result: +$225
Year to Date: +$40,520

No comments: