Friday, March 14, 2008

Harrah's Laughlin

I headed out of Vegas today towards Laughlin Nevada for a tournament invite.

Before jumping on the Highway I stopped at one of the Village Pubs to cash in my $100 bounce back certificate and a $100 in free play. Of course I decided I might as well play for a little bit to earn another certificate. I had about an hour before I would have to leave to avoid traffic.

I played fore about a half an hour before I hit a $1250 wild royal. The problem was I was already in $2000. Since I still had a half hour I played a little more and was able to cash out $750 more to get me even.

When I got to Harrah's in Laughlin, about 90 miles form my house, it was 4:30 and my first promtion began at 5:00. I played the 50 play Jacks or Better (99.5%) at the ten cent denomination which equates to $25 a play. I put in $5000 in $100 bills one at a time and would collect a ticket everytime I got over $300. When the money in my pocket was gone ($5000) I went to the cage and cashed in $5600 worth of tickets. I believe I put about $44,000 handle through the machine. Because I was playing during triple points I earned about 4400 tier points and 27,000 bonus reward credits. So in three hours I made a $600 profit (instead of losing the expected $220). I also earned about $300 in comps.

I went to the double deck blackjack game (a really bad game, none of the BJ games here are very playable). and proceeded to lose $400 with average bets of $50.

Daily Result: +$200
Year to Date: +$46,680

No comments: