Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another sad Sunday

I don't know what it is, but I just keep getting my butt kicked on Sundays. I am the least superstitious person that anyone knows, but I am starting to question my skepticism.

I stopped for breakfast at Putters and lost $40 on the $1 Double Double progressive but won $50 at video Blackjack.

I stopped by York's today about lunch time and there were two of the machines I like available. Being lazy, I chose the one closest to the door. I proceeded to cash in my free play for $100 and actually play on it for 20 minutes or so before losing it. I proceeded to feed in $100 bill after $100 bill without hitting anything. I stopped at a $5000 loss with $32,000 of handle without hitting a Wild Royal or any other handpay.

I have now lost $10,500 since the last time I hit a Wild Royal. This is the worst run of luck I have had since the first week of January.

No more big gambling for me until I head down to the Las Vegas Strip on Thursday. I have a room at Caesar's for the weekend and plan to meet some new internet friends from the http://www.vegasrex.com/ forums.

Daily Result: -$4,990
Year to Date: +$40,295

No comments: