Thursday, March 6, 2008

A cup of coffee and a small win

Yesterday I stopped at Putter's to visit some friends and managed to lose $390. Thank god that I got a free Chicken Alfredo pizza out of it.

This morning I stopped at Village Pub for coffee at 3:00am (I couldn't sleep) and went to redeem my bounce back certificate. They refused it!!! The certificates are only good for three days after receiving them and apparently I hadn't been there since Sunday. So I missed out on a free $100 because I was three hours late.

I proceeded to cash in a $100 of free play and played for about an hour. I hit two bonus Five of a Kinds on Bonus Deuces for $2000 each (which included another bounceback certificate for $100). I also hit four natural Queens which is the card of the day, it paid an extra $400 in free play which is now on my account. Sadly, you can only cash in $100 a day in free play and I have over $2000 on my account.

Daily Result: +$2,000
Year to Date: +$46,420

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$2000 in free play is awesome, even if you can only cash $100 per day. Hopefully you are now back to winning ways! Adam.

Lyle 'The Orracle' Orr said...

I love this blog. I PM'd you on LVA with some questions.

VERY cool to watch your progress and live vicariously through you.