Saturday, March 1, 2008

I took a week off

Well, after taking a week off of my gambling I decided I was ready to give it another go and hope my losing streak would come to an end.

I went to Yorky's to play the Bonus Deuces. I was in about $2500 when I finally started hitting a few hands. After playing for about two hours I walked away up $2,800 and received another $100 bounce back certificate.

After Yorky's I decided to go and see a friend of mine that was bartending at Putter's. While having a beer I put a $100 bill into the triple play Super Times game and started playing. In the first fifteen minutes I Must have hit the "Super Times Multiplier" about ten times. Unfortunately I wasn't completing any winning hands. After getting down to my last $20 I go a 2X multiplier and pulled three cards for a Royal on the top line. The Royal paid $2,000 and I forgot to take a picture of it. This is the second time I hit a royal on this same machine and also forgot to take a picture of my 3X Royal in December. When all was said and done I ended up ahead $1,600 for this stop.

Daily Result: +$4,400
Year to date: $49,420










No comments: