Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Royal Day

I had a $100 bounce back voucher that I earned at Yorky's yesterday so I decided to go out after dinner to cash it in and hopefully win another one.

I went to the Villiage Pub by my house, same owners as Yorky's, and cashed in my $100 and bgan playing with the hope of hitting any jackpot $1200 or more to get another bounce back certificate. After playing about $600 it dealt me four to the royal in Hearts, and in popped the Jack I needed. It took about an hour for them to process and pay the jackpot, all the while I continue to feed $100 bills into the machine next to it. After losing about $1,500 they were all finished and I escaped with a win of $47,600.




A great way to conclude the first month of my tracking of my play. Hopefully every month will show this type of profit. Of course I really don't expect that because I don't play enough to warrant winning this much every month even though most of my big gambling is on positive expectation games.

I also got another $100 bounce back certificate for this win. Hopefully I will be able to repeat this tomorrow.

Daily Result: +$47,600
Year to Date: +$46,650

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations buddy!

Awesome start to the new year!

Anonymous said...

I thought normal was 4000 for 5 coin and 8000 for 10 coin royal. Was this a progressive? Or a special game??