Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Palazzo or Bust

I decided to go back to the Palazzo and upgrade to their Gold Player's card. I presented my Diamond card from Harrah's and they immediately gave me their Gold level card.
Now that I am Royalty at Palazzo I decided to throw my money out to the peasants. Actually the security guards frowned upon this idea because it might cause to much of a commotion, so they convinced me the best thing to do would be to run my $25,000 through the five play $1 JOB game. After about 90 minutes of constant losing I decided to bid the peasants a fond farewell while allowing Mr. Adelson the opportunity to dispense of my $1,400 donation any way he sees fit.

A couple of the Four of a kinds I hit while playing:










Daily total: -$1,400


Year to Date: +$1,050


No comments: