Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lucky Free Play

Today I stopped at one of the Village Pub bars by my house because I wanted to play some of the Bonus Deuces games. When I logged in it showed I had $100 in free play. That is two hands on the $5 ten coin game I play. I redeemed my points for $100 on the machine and hit this on my second hand:




That gave me some seed money to play with. After putting back in about $600 it dealt me the following hand. If I would have pulled the Ace kicker it would have been $20,000.



I was very fortunate today because it gave me a lot more 5 of a kinds than would be statistically probable. Throw in a bunch of wild royals and I had a great day. This day actually put me back ahead for the year.

You either love or hate these high denom volatile games, but they have been pretty good to me over the years.

A few random pictures I took:












The best thing about my session today was that I never even had to pull any money out of my wallet.

Daily result: +$15,010
Year to date: +$2,700















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME. That's the one sure thing about luck, it's certain to change. Let's just hope it stays good for a while...