Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl XLII

This morning I woke up early and headed over to Barley's to make some bets on the Super Bowl. I didn't care for either side or the total so I settled on just making some proposition bets. I made ten bets for $20 each.

After Barley's I stopped at Yorky's to cash in my $100 bounce back certificate and another $100 in free play. I lost those very quickly on the $5 Bonus Deuces game and started feeding hundred dollar bills into the machine. After putting in $900 I started to build up some credits and was able to play for a while. I was fortunate enough to build my credits up to $1850 when I finally hit a jackpot (I was going to continue to play until I hit one so I could get another bounce back certificate). I hit a Wild Royal for $1250 and also got my certificate. I played a few more hands and cashed out when I got to $2000 on the credit meter giving me a net win of $2,300.



I went to Putter's to watch the football game and participate in their many football pools. I ended up losing $200 on their slot machines and another $95 on the football pools.

My football bets started great with me winning the first three on the Giants first possession. I had bet the Giants would score first, first score would be a field goal, and first first down would be by the Giants. These three bets alone recouped the $200 for all of my football bets. I ended up winning four of the remaining seven football bets for a net profit of $167.

Daily Result: +$2,172
Year to date: +$52,052

No comments: