Saturday, February 2, 2008

A cup of coffee and a Jackpot

I stopped by Yorky's to redeem my $100 bounce back certificate that I got yesterday, lost that $100 and a $100 in free play that I had before I even got my cup of coffee.

I dug into my pocket and played $700 before hitting a wild royal for $1250 (and another bounce back voucher for $100). I was going to cash out and leave but I decided I had time for one more cup of coffee. I ended up putting about $800 back in before it gave me five "Fours" for a $2000 handpay.

I finished my cup of coffee and headed out the door with a $1600 profit for twenty five minutes of my time.

Tomorrow I will get up early and head over to Barley's or Green Valley Ranch to make the rest of my Superbowl proposition bets.


Daily result: +$1,600

Year to date: +$49,880

No comments: