Friday, February 15, 2008

Back in Vegas

I am now back in Las Vegas after a three day business trip. Sadly, it appears that being away for a while didn't change my luck.

I played the Bonus Deuces game at Village Pub today and managed to lose $5,000. The session started out very bad because I didn't hit any handpays in the first two hours. I was down about $3500 before I finally hit a wild Royal for $1,250. From there it was up and down for the next two hours when I finally had a bad run and lost the remainder of the money I had budgeted.

I did happen to hit a couple of natural straight flushes which were bonusses for a promotion they were having. Each natural straight flush earned me an additional $600 in free play. I currently have about $2000 in free play on my account but they only allow you to redeem $100 per day. At that rate I don't imagine I will realize that money anytime soon.


Daily result: -$5,000
Year to Date: +$46,380

No comments: