Monday, February 4, 2008

Dug out of a hole

After work today I decided to stop at a Village Pub that I haven't been to in about a year. As soon as I got there they informed me that the tracking system was down, I should have turn around and left. Instead I stayed and redeemed my $100 bounce back certificate, lost that, and dug into my pocket for another $2,500 while enjoing one Diet Coke. With no luck at all I decided to leave and go to a different bar and hope the tracking system be back up by the time I got there.

I arrived at Yorky's to find that one of the machines I like was out of order, and the only other one was being played. I decided to playone of the new machines (short pay on the Straight Flush by one coin) just long enough to earn myself another bounce back certificate, and then I would leave.

I was in about $1,500 when it dealt me three deuces and I was fortunate enough to pull the fourth deuce. Four Deuces pay $10,000 (and a bounce back certificate) and I still had some credits left on the machine.

By the time they arrived to pay my jackpot, only about 20 minutes, the full pay machine had opened up. I changed machines and hit many small jackpots for $1,250 and $2,000. By the time I left about two hours later I was ahead about $13,900 at this stop. Also, I forgot to mention that I hit a natural straight flush and was awarded $600 in future free play.

Daily result: +$11,400
Year to Date: +$63,452


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been stringing together quite a few good winning days. You're on one of the best runs I've ever seen. Keep on rolling!

I'm learning a lot from your blog. I never realized how much high limit VP was available in the local LV bars.

Trent