Friday, February 8, 2008

Poker tournament

Well the evening started out well because I received an email from an online poker site that reminded me that I still had $45 in my account. About two years ago I cashed out most of my online poker account because I had some concerns about being able to get licensed in Nevada.

Well today I jumped in a $22 45 player poker tournament. The game lasted about two and a half hours and I finished in first place for a payout of $280.

Later that evening I went to the Village pub to cash in a $100 bounce back certificate. I played about $25,000 (about 500 hands) and never hit a hand pay jackpot. This is the first time since they started this promotion that I didn't qualify for another certificate. Not only did I not gt the certificate, but i lost $2,500. I guess I was overdue for this couple day losing streak.

Daily result: -$2,242
year to Date: +$54,240

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog!