Thursday, April 17, 2008

7 - Eleven

7-Eleven sounds like a good title for a gambling post, but is actually just the place I gambled yesterday. Yes, in Las Vegas even the 7-Eleven's have slot machines.

I had a $100 in free play available so I stopped in and got a small Slurpee and proceeded to play some video Blackjack. I played for about ten minutes and quit with $122, and a free Slurpee. 7-Eleven comps sodas, coffee, and Slurpees to us high rollers.

This weekend I am playing in a $150,000 slot tournament at Mandalay Bay. It is just a mindless tournament where you hit the buttons as fast as you can and see who ends up with the highest score. I have a free entry and expect to have about a $1000 of expected value from this tournament. Who knows, maybe I will win the top prize of $50,000.

Daily Result: +122
Year to Date: +$33,847

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to gamble at a 7-Eleven next time I am in town.

Good luck with your slot tournament. Don't forget to take some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a 7-11 on the strip? Somewhere around the Hawaiian market, maybe? I wonder if off strip 7-11's offer better gambling than the 7-11 on the strip?