Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mandalay Bay Weekend

This is getting very frustrating. I am losing so often that I don't even like to write about it because it just puts me in a bad mood.

I spent Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at an event at Mandalay Bay. I lost about $7,000 playing 9/6 Jacks or Better video poker and a good six deck Blackjack game.

Fortunately the event was giving away $250,000 to the invited guests. I got to choose a briefcase which contained anywhere between $150 and $50,000. Since the total giveaway was $250,000 and there was only 20 briefcases, the average value of the cases was $12,500.

Well lucky me selects a case that contains $400. That is how my luck has been for the past few months.




Weekend Total: -$6,600
Year to Date: +$23,147

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

update more!!!! Good luck at the tables, do you play baccarat?

Anonymous said...

given up the ghost?

Anonymous said...

Drich goodluck to you it was fun while it lasted. perhaps this pause is actually a realistic part of professional gamblers life. Take care

Anonymous said...

I keep looking for your return

Anonymous said...

Please keep posting! I miss this blog. I used to ready it all of the time last Spring - had it bookmarked, and upgraded my computer. Up until today, I forgot the URL and thought I had lost it forever.

Please come back. I am living vicariously through your exciting life.

Shelly Smith said...

Pretty well said..
Shelly Smith
=======================

Grand Slam of Slots

Sizzling Hot Online said...

Everything going well?
lucky lady charm
sizzling hot online